As widows of all types understand their purpose to move into, nations can be transformed!
CarolMarie empowers the widow by enlightening her that God certainly hears her cry (Ex 22:23) and that He will establish her borders or territory (Pro 15:25). She learns that God has made commitment to her as her Husband (Isa 54:4 & 5) and that she has an important purpose and place in the Body of Christ. As she learns prayer principles and catches the vision of the business or ministry and region, transformation takes place! Resources and training are made available for all widows whether it is from death of spouse, divorce or circumstance. She can become a part of our WWOW (Watchmen and Widows On the Wall) International Prayer Network with training, certification, and opportunities to intercede from her home or local group.
When you become a Cupbearer, you support the Widow and the Fatherless! Find out more by viewing the video below!
- Who is a Widow?
- Facts About Widows (Click to Download: Word Doc version | PDF version)
- Widows and the Word (Click to Download: Word Doc version | PDF version)
- Prayer of Empowerment (Click to Download: Word Doc version | PDF version)
- The Times & Seasons
- Harp Ministry
- Ministry to Israel Updates
- Ministry to India & Nepal Updates
- Photo Gallery TRIP TO Nepal March-April 2014